CAS number 3681-99-0
Active ingredients The active ingredients of Eucommia Ulmoides extract are chemicals called Isoflavone, including Puerarin, Daidzin, Daidzein, Genistein.
Botanical Name Pueraria lobata
Plant Part Root of Pueraria lobata
Appearance Light brown powder
Purity Isoflavone 98%, 99%
Extract ratio 4:1 to 20:1
Extraction so ent Ethanol/ Water
Test Method HPLC
1. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Treating sudden deafness of each group
3. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell.
4. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flowantithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle.
5. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell.
6. Strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell.
7. Taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure.
8. Protecting the deformability of erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
Range of application
1. As the crud drug for cardiovascular drugs, it is widely used in biopharmaceuticals.
2. With a unique effect for lipid-lowering, it is widely used to be added into foods and health products.
3. With a unique effect of phytoestrogen, it is widely used in cosmetics field to defer senility