|Category:||Home Supplies / Disposable Products|
|Label:||CPDA1 Blood Bag , Blood Bag , Quadruple Blood B|
1) Quadruple blood bag;
2) Filled with CPD+SAGM anticoagulant;
3) Comes with ultra-thin wall 16G needle;
4) Platelet storage
The system consists of a primary bag containing anticoagulant CPD solution and one satellite bag containing SAGM (saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol) red cell preservation solution.
Superior red blood cell viability for 42 days storage
Increased plasma yield
Red blood cell flow property comparable to whole blood
Platelet storage for up to 5 days
1. Disposable Quadruple PVC blood bag
2. Sterilized by steam, non-toxic, pyrogen-free
3. Type of Anticoagulant solution: one main bag wth CPD, one satellite bag with SAGM and two empty satellite bags
4. Primary Bag capacity available in 150ml to 500ml
5. Satellite Bag capacity available in 100ml to 450ml
6. Donor needle gauge size: 16G to 17G
7. Package: each set packed in one PE or PET compounded vacuum pouch, 3 sets packed in one lightproof aluminum foil compounded pouch, and then 30 sets packed in one carton;
1. Attached Blood Sampling device
2. Needle Protector.
3. "Y" injection port.
4. In-line Leukocyte Reduction Filter.
5. Platelet Storage Bag (platelet storage for 3 to 5 days or up to 5 days)
6. Type of outlet Ports (twist-off or peel-off).
7. Volume of primary bag and satellite bags.
8. Customise design is also welcome