|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst / Chemical Auxiliary|
|Label:||Polyacrylamide , Nonionic flocculant , Flocculant|
|Min. Order:||1 MT|
|Live Chat:||Last Online:04 Dec, 2014|
This product is technically named Polyacrylamide, which is a water soluble macromolecular polymer. It is insoluble in most organic solvents. It generates a good flocculation and reduces the resistance between liquids.
2. Product Advantages:
1). Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast
2). Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; for low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation
3).easily to use and good effective
|Appearance||White Granular Powder|
|Molecular Weight||10-12 Million|
|Undissolved Substance (%)||0.2 Max|
4. Application Field:
1. It is mainly used to recycle the wastewater from clay producing.
2. It can also be used to centrifugalize the tailings of coal washing and filter the fine particles of iron ore.
3. It can also be used to treat industrial wastewater.
5. Application method:
1. It is recommended to prepare the product in water solution at 0.1% concentration. It is proposed to use the neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirred water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60℃).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based by a preliminary test.
4. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25kg. The colloidal product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50kg or 200kg.
5. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35℃.
6. The solid product should be prevented from leaking on the ground because the hygroscopic powder can make the floor slippery.