|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst / Chemical Auxiliary|
|Label:||cmit mit 14% , ISOTHIAZOLINONE 14% , house hold cleaning|
|Min. Order:||1000 KG|
Bivalent metals free Isothiazolone solution for
non gel forming
|3||Appearance||Yellow transparent liquid|
|4||Content of Active Substance (%)||≥14.0|
|5||Rate of Chlorine||2.5 to 3.5|
|6||pH value||2.0 to 4.0|
|7||Density (g/ml)||1.27 to 1.33|
Widely used in the industries of cosmetics, paints, water-based polymer, metal cutting fluids, adhesives, inks, dyes, and paraffin liquid; can also be used for the water treatment applications in the industries of petrochemicals, electricity, central air conditioning and industrial cooling water for the sterilization and algae removal purposes
1. As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts, the using amount is small.
2. Suitable for use in the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 9; free of divalent salt, cross-link no emulsion.
3. Miscible with water; can be added in any production step; easy to use.
4. It has a low toxicity and an appropriate concentration of using, which will lead to no harm completely.
5. Cause no residue after discharge, and no accumulation of pollution to environment.
6. It is not combustible and easy to transport and use.
7. Good compatibility with all kinds of emulsifiers, surfactants and protein-contained agents.
8. It has an excellent, worldwide-recognized effect on pseudomonas.
9. Contain no formaldehyde and VOC.
Usage and Cautions
1. In water treatment applications, dilute it into a 1.5% aqueous solution first. Add the solution at a quantity of 80 to 100 ppm for one or two times each week depending on the multiplication of microorganisms like bacteria and algae.
2. Avoid direct eyes’ contact with it for a long period. Once the contact happens, rinse eyes with water without delay. No long-term contact with the skin is allowed.
3. Any contact with reducible metals is forbidden during storage, for example, iron and aluminum, so as to avoid decomposition.
4. Not suitable for use in the alkaline medium of pH> 9.0 due to its poor stability. Any combination of this chemical with highly nucleophilic chemicals, like S2- and R-NH2, will lead to declined quality or even complete failure of the product.
1. 000 kg per IBC drum or 250 kg per drum
Storage and Transportation
To be stored at room temperature in a dark place; with a shelf time of one year.