|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Fine Chemicals|
|Label:||Tannin , Tannic Acid , 1401-55-4|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
1. Production capacity: 200 T/Year
2. Other name: Tannin, Chinese gall tannic acid.
3. Mol. form and Mol. wt.: C76H52O46 1434～1701.18
4. Description: From light yellow to light brown powder, with a peculiar smell and very astringent taste; soluble in a portion of water and alcohol ; soluble in acetonel ; insoluble in chloroform and ether.
5. Specification: Comply with food Chemicals canonical of U.S. Food and drug Administration(ver 3), U.S. Food Chemicals Codex (1981) standard and U.S.A. FCC-IV standard.
6. Technical data:
Purity % ≥92
7. Usage: Mainly used as clarifier of beer, wine and low-proof vino; also used in food processing of pineapple-proteinase and so on.
8. Storage: Keep in airtight container.
9. Packing: 25kg/drum.