Ferric oxide(CAS:1309-37-1 )
1.Product Name Ferric oxide
2.CAS No. 1309-37-1
4.EINECS No. 215-168-2
5.Appearance red powder
7.Grade Standard Industrial Grade,
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement,
colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. Rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets
judy at shandongkaixiya dot net
|Payment Terms:||TT or LC at sight
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: