|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Electronic Instrument / Other Electronic Instrument|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
pH Meter pH Meter pH Meter
pH Meter Technique parameters
(1) Measuring range: pH：0～14.00 pH; ORP: －1999～＋1999mV ; Temperature: 0～100℃
(2) The basic error: pH: ± 0.05 pH; ORP: ±1mV; Temperature: ±0.8℃
(3) Current isolated output: 0-10mA (load resistance <1.5KΩ); 4-20mA (load resistance ＜750Ω)
(4) The output current error of electronic unit : ±0.1mA
(5) Two alarm relay contacts: 3A 240VAC，6A 28VDC or 120VAC
(6) Alarm errors of electronic unit: ±0.1%F•S
(7) Power supply : 85～265VAC 50/60Hz
(8) Power consumption: 3W
(9) Electronic unit weight: About 500g
(10) The water pressure which electrodes can withstand: ≤0.5MPa
(11) Electronic unit overall dimension : 96（length）×96（width）×125（depth）mm；
installation hole-tapping size: 91×91mm
(12) With pH electrode for pH measurement: the type of pH electrode is configured according to the requirements of the measured medium.
With OPR electrode for ORP measurement: measure the mV value of the water
(13) The installation of electrode: There are many types:【Flange】【Pipe】【Immersed】【Flow-through】, For more information, please refer to 3.2.
(14) The normal working conditions: The ambient temperature: -10 to 45℃; the relative humidity:≤90%.
2.2pH Meter Features
※ Intelligence: the microprocessor is used for pH measurement, temperature measurement and compensation;
※ LCD screen: The user-friendly menus;
※ The current isolated output: the current range 0～10mA or 4～20mA can be selected by the menu;
※ The up and lower alarm limit of measurement and their dead-band can be set by menu. It will prompt by flashing on the screen if the alarm is generated.
※ Two relay outputs for the alarm, which can be used to control the other va es or motors.
※ The output current and relays can be checked in the menu.
※ Password: The instrument can set password to protect the parameters.
※ There are there calibration type can be used: one point, two point and known concentration calibration, the buffers for calibration are: 4.0 pH、6.86 pH、9.18pH.
※ Those will provide according the user subscription statement: RS485 communication.
※ The 24VDC power supply is optional.