|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Processed Food / Other Processed Food|
|Label:||tomato paste , tomato ketchup , tomato sauces|
|Min. Order:||20 pc|
PH value: 3.8-4.2
Lycopene: 35 mg/100g
A/B value: 2.0-2.2
Shelf life: 2Years in the normal temperature under retail shelf
Processing methods: Canned food by vacuum sealing, sterilizing, insulating, then can be put into the shelf.
Minimum order quantity: 20ton
Industrial Use: Candy, Food, Gift & Craft, etc.
Printing Processing: Varnishing
Raw Material: 100% Fresh Tomato
Feature: Aseptic, Delicious
Tin packing: 70-3000g
Tins: Easy to Open & Normal
Process: Under either Cold break or Hot break
Our products are produced from sound ripe tomatoes carefully selected by hands, washed and color sorted, free of mold rot.
The Effects and Functions of Tomato Paste
1. Besides the lycopene in tomato sauce and B vitamins, dietary fiber, minerals, protein and natural pectin, etc, tomato sauce of nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body compared with the fresh tomatoes;
2. The lycopene in tomato sauce can eliminate free radicals in the human body;
3. The lycopene has protective effect for some types of cancers;
4. Tomato sauce tastes sweet and delicious, which can increase people's appetite.
For the Crowd
It is suitable for the general population.
1. Especially for the people who have arteriosclerosis, hypertension, coronary heart disease, nephritis, cold physique, low blood pressure, and the people of whose hands and feet are cold easily in winter;
2. Not suitable for the people with acute enteritis, bacterial dysentery and ulcers.
The Processing of Making Tomato Paste Ketchup
The process includes the original tomatoes hoisting system, cleaning system, sorting, crushing, preheating system, beating out the enzyme system, vacuum concentrating system, sterilizing system, etc.