|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||geosynthetic clay , clay liner , GCL|
|Min. Order:||2000 sqm|
Geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs) combine geosynthetics with sodium bentonite clay to form a highly impermeable barrier that often replaces thick layers of expensive compacted clay.
GCLs is composed of 3 layers, the upper layer is nonwoven geotextile, while the lower layer is woven geotextile, natural sodium bentonite fills the gap between geotextile layers.
1) Rubbish filling landfill sealing up treatment project
2) Water scene project and artificial scene project
3) Underground tanker project
4) Reservoir (pool) impervious project
5) Canal anti-seepage project
6) Subway project
7) Tunnel project
8) Underground structure and underground base waterproof project