TES-1394S EMF Tester ElectroMagnetic Field Tester with RS-232
TES-1394 EMF Tester ElectroMagnetic Field Tester with RS-232
- The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths down to 50Hz/60Hz.
- Display micro Tesla & milli Gauss in the same tester.
- Data hold, Peak hold function.
- RS-232 Optical inter face.
- 999 Datalogging capacity.
|This EMF tester is specifically designed to determine the magnitude of electromagnetic filed radiation generated by power lines, computer's monitor, TV sets, video machinery and many other similar devices.
||3-1/2 digits. Max. indication 1999
||20/200/2000 milli Gauss
2/20/200 micro Tesla
||0.01/0.1/1 milli Gauss
0.001/0.01/0.1 micro Tesla
|Number of Axis
||30 Hz to 2000 Hz
||±(3%+3d) at 50Hz or 60HZ,
±(5%+3d) at 40Hz to 200HZ,
-3dB at 30Hz to 2000HZ
||Approx. 0.5 second
||6 pcs size AAA 1.5V
||Approx. 100 hours
|Operating Temp and Humidity
||0 to 50 (32 to 122) below 80%RH
|Storage Temp and Humidity
||-10 to 60 below 70%RH
||154(L) × 72 (W) × 35(H) mm
||Operation Manual , 6 pcs size AAA ,
[Software for windows, RS-232 Cable.
Edited by Johnny
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: