Product name ; Dicalcium PhosphateFeed Grade;
Synonyms:Calcium hydrogen phosphate Dihydrate precipitate; Calcium phosphate dibasic dihydrate; Dicalcium phosphate; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate
Appearance: White or weak yellow crystal powder.
CAS No:7757-93-9 /7789-77-7
(1) Promotes the growth of livestock and poultry
(2) Prevent the disease such as rickets, anemia and osteomaladcia etc.
(3) Improves the quality of the meat and eggs
(1) It is a neutral, taseteless and odorless products either in granular or crystal powder
(2) Its molecular formula is CaHPO4.2H2O with weight of 172.08, bulk density is around 750-1000kg/m3
(3) Easily soluble in weak acid solute but has low solubility in cool water and solute in alcohol
(4) Contains 2 molecules of crystal water which promotes the digestibility but small loss when heated to above 90°c
(5) Provided with reasonable ratio between phosphate and calcium contents and high purity due to its special wet process
PACKING, LOADING QUANTITY AND STORAGE
(2) 1x20'FCL can loaded 22MT without pallet
(3) Keep in a dry, cool and ventilated place
(4) Shelf life is 24 months