Autel AutoLink AL301 OBDII OBD2 CAN Code Reader Scanner Auto Fault Diagnostic
The Best Solution to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II/EOBD Compliant Vehicles!
The AutoLink® AL301 OBD II & CAN Code Reader is the most powerful, affordable and easiest-to-use tool for Do-It-Yourself (DIY) customers. It enables the user to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles. It also provides Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) info and performs the task of Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) readiness testing by displaying the I/M readiness monitor status.
· Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
· Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes, and manufacturer specific
· Reads and displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
· Reads and displays Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) monitor status
· Reads and displays Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
· Resets Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and turns off the Check Engine Light
· Easy to use with one plug-in
· Free CD Software with over 7000 DTC definitions
· Limited One (1) Year Warranty
· AutoLink® AL301 Tool
· User's Manual
· CD software
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: