|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Chemicals / Inorganic Chemical Materials / Alkali|
|Label:||glass etching , glass frosting , acid etched glass|
|Min. Order:||25 pc|
Frosting powder, hydrochloric acid (31% concentration), PVC or plastic containers, rubber gloves and safety glasses.
2.Frosting Solution Preparation
(1) Put the powder in a PVC container.
(2) Add hydrochloric acid slowly into the container with agitation.
(3) Cover the mixed solution 1-2 days for maturation, stir two times per day.
3. Frosting Operation
(1) Stir the solution well with a wood or plastic rod, filter the solution with 10-20 mesh nylon material. Note: the collected solid residue can readily be reused after mixed with hydrochloric acid (HCl acid).
(2) Pre-treat glass surface with diluted HCl acid (5-10%), wash the glass with water.
(3) Dip the glass into the frosting solution or spray frosting solution on the glass surface.Glass frosting time varies with frosting solution’s concentration and temperature.
(4) Drip the glass for 10-25 seconds and wash with water.
Dry the glass with hot air.
5.Frosting Solution Refills
The concentration of the frosting solution will decrease after frosting a few hours.Additional concentrated frosting solution (1:0.30 or 1:0.40) should be added into the frosting working system to maintain normal production.
6.Treatment of Waste Water
During frosting operation, acidic waste water needs to be neutralized with lime water.
7. Safety Notes
(1) Wear safety glasses and rubber gloves at all times during both the frosting
preparation and operation.
(2) Carry out frosting operation in a ventilated room.
(3) In case of contacting with skin or eyes, wash immediately with running water for 5-15 minutes. Then seek medical attention if discomfort still persists.