Home > Products > Packaging , Printing & Paper > Packaging Materials > Other Packaging Materials

Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 1Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 2Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 3Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 4Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 5
  • Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 1
  • Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 2
  • Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 3
  • Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 4
  • Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 5

Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics

Model:Cosmetics
Brand:JE
Origin:Made In China
Category:Packaging , Printing & Paper / Packaging Materials / Other Packaging Materials
Label:Cosmetics tube , packaging tube , hand cream tube
Price: US $0.04 / pcs
Min. Order:150000 pcs
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Member Information

Detail

SHENZHEN JUN-EN PACKAGING PRODUCTS CO., LTD

Free MemberGuang Dong - China
Live Chat:
Last Online:03 Mar, 2021

Product Description


Collapsible aluminum tubes for Cosmetics 
Aluminum hand/foot/body cream packing tubes  
 
Specification
 
Diameter      from 11mm-40mm
 
Length          any length decided by customers
 
printing         1-6 colors offset printing
 
techniques   inner coating and bottom latex
 
facility             7 auto-production lines and GMP workshop,daily output can insure no less than 500,000pcs per day.
 
 
Samples time
 
15 days after get payment and make sure the printing
 
 
MOQ
 
200,000 pcs per size
 
 
Terms of payment
 
30% T/T,pay the rest 70% before shippment
 
Good service
 
Provide products test as you need;Professional person to arrange the shipments;Patiently following up about customer ’ s taste and problems.
 
Jun-en weclome your inquiry for aluminum tubes, and other packaging material such as aluminum laminated tubes,collapsible aluminum cigar tube,paper carton box, aluminum foil bag and so on!

Product Image

Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 1
Img 1
Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 2
Img 2
Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 3
Img 3
Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 4
Img 4
Collapsible Aluminum tube for Cosmetics 5
Img 5

Send Inquiry to this Member

SHENZHEN JUN-EN PACKAGING PRODUCTS CO., LTD

Room 1801,Zhantao Tech. Building,Mingzhi Street, Bao'an District, ShenZhen,China.

Phone:
86-755-28151663
Fax:
86-755-29846360
Contact:
Abby (Sales executive)
Mobile:
13510619364

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

Other Packaging Materials Made In China Products

,  

Other Packaging Materials China Suppliers and China Manufacturers