|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Computers & AV Digital / AV Equipment / Audio & Sets|
|Label:||Voice amplifier , portable megaphone , PA system|
|Min. Order:||20 pc|
1. VOISTA Pearl(c-15) series is a super light(280g); hands-free megaphone that provides lecturers, educators, tour operators, civil defense managers, and others who should reach their audience with clearly amplified voice.
2. VOISTA Pearl(c-15) series offers all the benefits of the megaphone and audio presentation system without the high cost and hassle of big speakers, complicated set-ups, or limited presenter mobility.
1. Applies high-digital amp technology and surpasses standard analog products
2. Same, clear original transmission of sound
3. Superior sound amplification functionality
4. Adopts 18W speaker for rich sound
5. Diverse levels of polished designs
6. During the purchase of large amounts, various colors can be ordered
7. Belt strap and necklace included
8. Light-weight feel(225g with battery) perfect for wearing product on neck or waist
9. Small and slim size(85.5*137.5*35.5mm)
10. Applicable with other audio system inputs such as Mp3, notebook computers, and desktop speakers.
11. Color lamp to indicate state of operation in a glance
12. Quick recharging time(4h), long usage time(over 25h with voice usage)
13. Adopts high-capacity lithium battery without memory effect for longer lasting battery life
1. Power: 18w
2. THD+N: 0.3%(1w)
3. Frequency Range: 20Hz~20KHz
4. Current Consumption: 49mA/No Signal----25uA/Shutdown Mode----2.8A/Max
5. Power Source: Li-ion Battery/3.7V*1EA
6. Size: 85.5(w)*137.5(h)*35.5(t)
7. Weight: 225g
8. LED light indicator: Green/Full Charge-----Blue/Operating------Red+green/Low Battery
9. Battery Indicator: Battery Cell-3.7V/2600mAh-----Charging Time/4 hour Max----Operating Time/25hour(voice)-30hour(music)
2. Headset mic
3. Necklace strap
4. Handy mic
5. Carrying bag
6. User’s manual
7. Outer input cable
8. 5M extension cord
4. Tourist guides
6. Religious persons
7. Military personnel
>place for use<
3. Lecture halls
6. Vacation spots
7. Tourist buses
8. Campaign locations
9. Department stores
10. Shopping malls
14. Training grounds
>>Who benefit from voice amplifier
Has low voice?----Anyone with a weak voice or a throat problem such as: vocal nodules, Parkinson’s, ALS, MS, Guillan Barre, impairment of throat or chest muscles, damaged or partially paralyzed vocal cords, diminished lung capacity, artificial larynx users, esophageal and TEP speakers.
Want your voice clearness?----an amplifier could help you when talking to groups or in a large or noisy area. No shouting or voice strain, better listener understanding.
It’s a wonderful asset to tour guides, teachers, coaches, clergy, morticians, entertainers, public speakers.
>>WHY USE A PERSONAL AMPLIFIER???
FOR EASIER, LESS FRUSTRATING COMMUNICATION!!!
AND MANY RELATED ADVANTAGES FOR BOTH USERS AND LISTENERS