|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Waterproof Materials|
|Label:||Needle Punch Nonwove , Needlepunch Nonwoven , Nonwoven Geotextile|
|Min. Order:||50000 pc|
Groupeve Needle-Punched Non-Woven Geotextile
Groupeve Needle-Punched Non-Woven Geotextile is a special kind of nonwoven geotextile because of its special manufacture method by puncturing the rolling formed layer made of randomly oriented short staple fiber. Our raw material is the top class 100% new PP( Polyproplylene ) or PET(Polyester) fiber. The needle punch process invo es forcibly entangling layers of loose staple fibre into three dimensional structure by sequentially punching and pulling out barbed needles through the fiber matrix, and forms a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability, expands the serving year to all the applied project. Because of its proven track record and versatility, Needle Punched, as the most commonly used Nonwoven Geotextile, is widely used in civil and environmental engineering applications like subsurface drainage, roadway separation, railroad stabilization, erosion control, hard armor underlayment, landfill leachate collection, underground retention/detention systems, environmental protection and other projects.
Mass Per Unit Area: 100-900g/m2
Fiber Type: Staple fiber
Color: White, Black, Grey
Width Range: 1-6m
Technical Data for Short Fiber:
|CBR Plunger Strength||KN≥||0.3||0.6||0.9||1.2||1.5||1.8||2.1||2.4||2.7||3.2||4.0|
|Elongation at Yield||MD||%||25~100|
|Hole Size||O90 (O95)||mm||0.07~0.2|
|Weight unit area||g/m²||100||150||200||250||300||350||400||450||500||600||800|
|Forms of Supply|
Overall features & benefits:
Groupeve needle punched nonwoven geotextile is with high uniformity, tensile strength, tearing resistance and breakage resistance, good permeability, high temperature resisting, anti-freezing, anti-aging and corrosion resistance.
It shows excellent performance in filtration, soil stabilization, isolation and reinforcement.
Groupeve Needle punched nonwoven geotextile’s role play in engineering functions:
1. Filtration - Excellent air and water permeability, makes the water flow through freely, and effectively current-carrying soil particles, sand, small stones, etc., to maintain the stability of soil and water conservation project.
2. Subsurface Drainage - Superior conductivity performance ensures it can be formed into soil drainage channel, excess liquid and gas discharge of the soil structure, filter soild particles, allows subsurface water to pass to drain system while preventing soil from clogging system.
3. Roadway Separation/ Railroad Stabilization - extends road life by preventing fine subgrade soil particles from migrating and intermixing into the aggregate and ballast base course. The isolation of the railway dregs and the roadbed, roadbed and the soft base, surface of the airdrome and parking lot and the groundsill, different dam materials. It isolates the soil and the gravel of two kinds different granule pathway from the groundsill or other buildings, maintains the whole structure and function of each material, so that reinforce load bearing capacity of the structure.
4. Geomembrane Cushioning - effective and low cost protection to membrane from damage by sharp objects, act as a filter to help prevent subsurface soil migration and relieve hydrostatic pressure beneath hard armor erosion control systems.
5. Reinforcement - The high tensile strength performance and resistance to deformation ability of soil, improves the stability of the building structure and soil quality. It can help relieve hydrostatic pressure beneath hard armor such as highways.
6.Protection- It will effectively distribute or transfer the concentrated water pressure, so that to prevent soil from external force damage, prevent the bank from being washed out, protects the bank and the bottom, prevents the water and soil from being washed away.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.