Mercedes Benz SD Connect C4
This set is without HDD. If you need HDD, please check another link on our website.
Descriptions of Benz Compact 4:
The new generation for Benz diagnostic equipment SD Connect Compact 4 is the latest one on market for all current and new coming MB vehicles. It can read code, clear code, live data offer, computer programming for all Benz cars. The functions are same with the newest original Benz diagnostic equipment Compact 4.
The system offers total diagnostic coverage of all engineer, chassis and body system:
· Reading and re-setting of diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
· Real-time reading of dynamic data
· Full component activation clearing and re-setting of adaptation values
· Coding of all engine, chassis, body and instrumentation modules
· Key configuration
· Procedure for fitting Mercedes- Benz accessories through the D2B ring and MOST bus
· Total ASSYST / ASSYST + control (Active Service System) to update on board service history
· DAS: Concise interface and straightforward operation using a wintel computer you can realize a quick and accurate code reading and testing on the cars system.
Features of Benz Compact 4:
· Engines (All Gasoline & Diesel Systems)
· Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
· Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
· Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
· Supplementary Restraint Systems (SRS) / Airbag, All body modules OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCMâ€™s
· Drive Authorization System
· Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
· Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
· Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
· Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
· Instrument Cluster
· Tire Pressure Control
· Parktronic System
· Keyless Go
· D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
· TV Tuner
· Headlamp Range Adjustment
· Seat Electronics
· Rvc, RST & Vario Roof modules
· Automatic Clutch System ACS
· M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
· Assyst & ASSYST + systems
· Compatibility: All Mercedes Benz vehicles with OBDII
The difference of function between Compact 3 and Compact 4
1) Compact 4 supports a wireless diagnosis
2) Compact 4 supports not only KL diagnosis and three lines CAN BUS diagnosis, but also UDS diagnostic treaty. Because the board of Compact 3 does not contain UDS treaty chip, the hardware will be eliminated directly.
3) SD connect can do wireless diagnosis. Besides, it uses LAN cable connection. So it can support more model computer.
4) Interface components used the military quickly inserted techniques that can support one million times plug, more stably.
5) All of the core components adopt new original packaged chip and 24 hours fatigue test to ensure product stable release.
6) Supporting language: English, Germany, French, Italy, Spain, Portuguese, Finland, Denmark, Swedish and so on.
1. SD Connect
2. OBD-II cable
3. 38pin cable
4. 14pin cable
5. 8pin cable
6. LAN cable
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: