Home > Products > Consumer Electronics & Lighting > Lighting > Interior Lighting

table & floor standing lamp 1
  • table & floor standing lamp 1

table & floor standing lamp

Model:BDS076-2L
Brand:BAODISI
Origin:Made In China
Category:Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / Interior Lighting
Label:hotel room lamp , table lamp , floor lamp
Price: US $150 / pc
Min. Order:10 pc
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Member Information

Detail

Zhongshan Baodisi Lighting Co.,Ltd

Free MemberGuang Dong - China
Live Chat:Last Online:20 Jul, 2014

Product Description

 

01

Item no

BDS076-2L

02

Brand

BaoDiSi

03

Lamp base

E14/E27

04

Wattage

MAX 40w

05

Voltage

110V-130V FIX TO UL,220V-240V FIX TO CE

06

Lighting source

Energy saving lamp,Incandescent lamp,LED lamp

07

Quality control

CE & ROHS

08

Light size

Ø400*H1680MM 

09

Hardware

Poly resin

10

Packing

Individual box, packed with poly foam inside and 5 lays master carton

12

MOQ

5pcs

13

Delivery day

25-30Days

14

Payment term

T/T 

15

OEM

Yes

16

Factory

Yes

 

Shipping:

1.Terms of shipment:

Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed.

2. Shipping Companies:

If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best to help you .

 

Payment:

1:Payment:30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE deliver goods.  

 

Damaged items:
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

 

Warranty:
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase. 

 

Remark:

Not every light there are in stock, so pls contact us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say12-15day so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.

If you want to send quotation or ask for some information in detail to us , pls attach your Email Address in it so that we can reply you soon.

 


Payment Terms:T/T

Product Image

table & floor standing lamp 1
Img 1

Send Inquiry to this Member

Zhongshan Baodisi Lighting Co.,Ltd

Baodisi Building Xinxing Zhong Road Guzhen Town Zhongshan City Guangdong China

Phone:
86-0760-23388626
Fax:
86-0760-23388363
Contact:
Candy Lin (Export Manager)
Mobile:
13823982777

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

Interior Lighting Made In China Products

,  

Interior Lighting China Suppliers and China Manufacturers