Home > Products > Home Supplies > Hotel Amenities

Hotel guest room supplies 1Hotel guest room supplies 2Hotel guest room supplies 3Hotel guest room supplies 4Hotel guest room supplies 5
  • Hotel guest room supplies 1
  • Hotel guest room supplies 2
  • Hotel guest room supplies 3
  • Hotel guest room supplies 4
  • Hotel guest room supplies 5

Hotel guest room supplies

Model:-
Brand:Perfect quality
Origin:Made In China
Category:Home Supplies / Hotel Amenities
Label:Hotel rooms , Hotel leather , Room Amenities
Price: ¥28 / pc
Min. Order:200 pc
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Company Information

Detail

Guangzhou shangduo leather co., LTD

Free MemberGuang Dong - China
Live Chat:Last Online:08 Aug, 2013

Product Description

One, the scope of business:

Production and sales of leather goods series products, home furnishing supplies, types are: office decoration, business card bag,key bag, wallet, passport bag, folder, briefcase, belt, handbags,leather gift set.

Two, service mode:

The company to produce customized gifts leather is given priority to,supplemented by sales of leather goods brand.

(1) the production order quantity is more than 100, not limited toleather goods brand number.

(2) the sampling period: proofing charge fee of 100 - 300 yuan,proofing cycle for 4 to 5 days. (a version of the cost of the goods to be used as payment)

(3) the supply cycle: customized production cycle for 10 to 15 days,the longest one week leather goods brand.

(4) customized production of leather can be your company's Logo or the related text to suppressinthe leather, can also be custom-mademetal mark.

(5) the company can according to the characteristics of your company, professional designers design proofing, until satisfaction.

(6) customer service if quality problems occur in normal use period of time, within a week of March refund, repair.

Three, the mode of payment:

The advance payment at sight 30% signed purchase contract, the remaining 70% paid at the time of delivery.


Product Image

Hotel guest room supplies 1
Img 1
Hotel guest room supplies 2
Img 2
Hotel guest room supplies 3
Img 3
Hotel guest room supplies 4
Img 4
Hotel guest room supplies 5
Img 5

Send Inquiry to this Company

Guangzhou shangduo leather co., LTD

Phone:
86-020-22054123
Fax:
86-020-22054099
Contact:
Mobile:
13602842718

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

Hotel Amenities Made In China Products

,  

Hotel Amenities China Suppliers and China Manufacturers