Regalon® Polycarbonate Solid Sheet
Regalon® Polycarbonate Solid Sheet presents the transparency of glass at less than half the weight, combined with unmatched strength. Regalon® Polycarbonate Solid Sheet can be cold bent, fabricated and formed, making it ideal for applications such as barrel vault roofing, skylights, architectural roofing and glazing. Clear, translucent or opaque, Regalon® Polycarbonate Solid Sheets are also ideal as machine guards, sound barriers and safety glazing.
1. High impact resistance, virtually unbreakable
2. High clarity and light transmission
3. Weather and UV resistant
4. Wide service temperature range
5. Good acoustical insulation
6. Easy to handle and install
7. Versatile, formable and machinable
2. Thermoformed and fabricated items
3. Glazing in public buildings
4. Acoustic barriers
5. Signboards and illuminated signitures
6. Safety glazing
1. Max. Width: 2100mm
2. Standard length: No limit
3. Thickness: 1.5mm- 20mm
4. Colors: Clear, blue, green, bronze, opal, etc.
5. Textures: Flat, embossed, frosted, prismatic
6. Adding functions: Uvioresistant, anti-fog, abrasion-resistant
1. Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany.
2. Advanced UV-PC coextrusion lines (4 lines).
3. ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 14001: 2004 proved.
4. UV co-extrusion for long life-span
5. Customized colors and dimensions up request.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: