|Brand:||Aosion or OEM|
|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Home Supplies / Horticulture & Gardening Products|
|Label:||bird repeller , solar repeller , dogs cats repellent|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Patent Number: ZL.2012 30300821.9
1. A strong ultrasonic signal frighten animals. The animals avoid the area because of its unpleasant ultrasonic sound. The sound is activated when an animal enters the range. Thus, animals can not get used to the sound, and the repulsive effect is stronger.
2. A strong flashing scared animals. The strong flashing is activated when an animal enters the range, then the animals will be scared and give back.
Button "FREQ" Position:
- 1: 13.5kHz-17.5kHz Repels animals such as mice, small rodents, ...
- 2: 15.5kHz-19.5kHz Repels animals such as large dogs, foxes ...
- 3: 19.5kHz-23.5kHz Repels animals such as small dogs, cat, bird,bats ...
- 4: Strong flashing
- 5: All function working, sweep frequency from mode 1 -- mode 2 -- mode 3, and turn on strong flashing
Step 1. When using the device for the first time, please use the device till the power(built-in batteries) is to the lowest: when the red low-voltage indicator will keep blinking or there is no reaction after turn-on the device.
Step 2. Connect the device to a standard USB output out, and use the USB cable in packaging charge the device for 6-12 hours:
2.1: Because of the different power and voltage output by different USB and different activity of batteries, it's normal that the red indicator may keep flashing after charing for more than 12 hours(the device could be used normally even charging is stopped), please just install the device in a normal usage scenario and use it would be OK.
2.2: If the charging time is significantly less than 6 hours, but the indicator kept light up(showed charging finished, not flashing), please continue to charge for at least 6 hours.
Step 3. If the red indicator keeps flashing or the device stop working without any response after using for some time, please repeat Step 2., charge 6-12 hours, after 3-5 cycles of charge and discharge, the charge and discharge characteristics of the batteries would be stable and the charging index tends to be back to normal.
Step 4. Please do follow the three steps above to enable the batteries in the device to maximize their best performance.
Do not use the device in any extreme environment.
Otherwise, important components of the device may be damaged or stop working.
Solar panel: air salinity NO more than 3%; Applicable temperature: -20℃ ~ +85℃
Ni-Cd battery applicable temperature:
-10℃ ~ +45℃ (over -10℃ ~ +50℃ can’t be charged, over -20℃ ~ +60℃ can’t output power)
Ni-MH battery applicable temperature:
-18℃ ~ +65℃ (over 0℃ ~ +55℃ can’t be charged, over -18℃ ~ +65℃ can’t output power)
Please dispose the batteries according to the your country's laws and regulations.
Power Supply: 3 x AA batteries
Effective distance: till max 8m (depending on weather and surroundings)
Detecting angel: 110° horizontal (depending on weather andsurroundings)
BOX SIZE: 11.4X7.5X14.8 CM
QTY: 24 PCS
N.W.: 8.5 KGS
G.W.: 9.5 KGS
MEAS: 36X33X33.5 CM
20FT': 18768 PCS
40'FT': 38880 PCS
40HQ: 45576 PCS