UV-Coated Polycarbonate Hollow Sheet
Regalon® Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet
Regalon® Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet combines the characteristic strength of polycarbonate with insulation. This yields a strong, insulating lightweight, attractive sheet for varied roofing, cladding, and glazing. Regalon® Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet is used in markets as diverse as construction, agriculture, industry, DIY and advertising.
1. High thermal insulation
2. Light weight and impact resistant
3. High light transmission
4. Weather and UV resistance
5. Easy to handle and install
6. High fire performance rating
1. Architectural roofing and glazing
2. Skylights and sidelights
3. Displays, signage and decorations
4. Industrial roofing and glazing
6. Covered swimming pools
7. Agricultural greenhouses
1. Standard width: 2100mm
2. Standard length: No limit
3. Thickness: 4mm- 20mm
4. Structure: 2-wall, 3-wall, 4-wall, X-structure, honeycomb
5. Colors: Clear, blue, green, orange, bronze, white, opal, etc.
6. Adding functions: Uvioresistant, anti-fog, frost
1. Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
2. Advanced UV-PC coextrusion lines (4 lines)
3. ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 14001: 2004 proved
4. UV co-extrusion for long life-span
5. Customized colors and dimensions up request.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: