Scania Diagnos3 & Programmer(Scania SDP3 V2.13)
Scania Diagnos3 Programmer(Scania SDP3 V2.13)
- Name and version of the vehicle system.
- Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
- Control unit configuration and settings.
- Information about electrical components and their location.
- Input and output signals.
- Activation of components.
- Spare part programming.
- Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
- Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
- User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, MoneyGram, Credit Card and Alipay
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: