8 zone Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel
8 Zone, 2 Sound Output Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel;
Package Size:420x180x170mm, 1 set/1 carton. Gross Weight: 6.8Kg.
Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel with eight Zones
Key Specifications/Special Features
- Eight Style B (Class B) Initiating Device Circuits (IDCs).
- All zones accept two-wire smoke detectors and any normally-open contact devices.
- Two built-in, Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (Signal) Circuits (NACs).
- Alarm, Trouble and Supervisory, Form-C relays standard.
- 24-volt operation.
- Resettable four-wire smoke detector power @ 500 mA.
- Non-resettable power @ 500 mA.
- One-man walk-test programmable for silent or audible test.
- Disable/Enable control per IDC.
- Reverse polarity protection.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: