|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Gardening / Flowers & Plant|
|Label:||lucky bamboo , Dracaena sanderiana , Indoor House Plants|
|Min. Order:||10000 Sets|
Flowering lucky bamboo plant for home
Lucky Bamboo, is very a tough and resilient plant that does not need direct sun light. It can grow in places where sun light is not available, like hallways or bathrooms. It is very easy to take care of, just add or replace water once a week.
Care of Lucky Bamboo
· Water (best to use Filter Water ,Rainwater or Spring Water)
· Sunlight (indirect Sunlight)
· Temperature (keep it near 60-80 degrees indoor)
· Maintain good air circulation with fans or open windows
· Fertilizer (Once a Month)
The Chinese buy Lucky Bamboo to celebrate a business grand opening, the purchase of a new home, or just for pure luck!
Lucky Bamboo has the following spiritual meanings:
Advancement/career - climb up the ladder
Prosperity - success in business
Longevity - good health, harmony and peaceful life
Zen - religious, gracious, honorable
Relationship - energize your love life
Feng Shui - Chi - create positive energy in your environment
Lucky bamboo of Feng shui plant
Lucky bamboo (Dracaena sanderana), Lucky bamboo has been used in ancient Chinese practice of feng shui for centuries.
So I have did some research, all I could say if you believe it, you have it
Feng Shui represents all five element
· Wood – The Lucky bamboo plant represents the wood
· Earth– rocks, sand, pebbles and clay are substitutes for earth
· Water – The water grow with Lucky Bamboo
· Fire- pots with red or have a red ribbon tied on the lucky Bamboo
· Metal- The glass pots belong to the feng shui metal element ,you could use metal coin or metal coin figurine use with it
Lucky Bamboo is one of the plants recommended by Feng Shui masters to improve Feng Shui and create a space where you feel safe and more energized. An ideal balance to our high-pressured world! Lucky Bamboo has been treated and cultivated under natural growing conditions according to Feng Shui methodology, therefore, their energies are more powerful.