|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / LED Lighting|
|Label:||Colorful Flood Light , RGB LED Flood Light , 30W LED Flood Light|
|Min. Order:||20 pc|
30W EPISTAR COB LED Flood Light
|REPLACE 100W Halogen Lamp|
|LED LIGHT SPECIFICATION:|
|LED CHIP Brand:||EPISTAR COB|
|Rated Input:||AC85-265, 50/60Hz|
|Certification:||CE/Rohs (SAA /cUL is optional)|
|Diffuser Material:||Tempered Glass|
|Bracket Finish:||Grey (Black/Yellow is available)|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Die-casting|
|Body Finish:||Grey (Black/Yellow is available)|
|Install Method:||Surface Mounted|
|Ambient temperature: -25~50℃|
|Period:||40months from shipping date|
|Clause:||Please read GTE's Warranty Card|
WARRANTY: 5 YEARS!
LED Flood Light Features:
1. Optical light distribution is adopted: no glare, no light pollution, highly directional light and even light beam.
2. Advanced COB LED chip packaging technology is used.
3. Wide range of input voltage is available, the constant-current driver is used which can start quickly, in good safety and reliability.
4. Regarding the cover, it is of the best integrated heat dissipation design and with aesthetic appearance and novel style.
5. The reflector is treated by anodic oxidation, combined with the lamp tightly formed integration, with high luminous efficiency.
6. Surface treatment static spray leads to better heat-resisting, bad weather resistance and various colors are available.
7. The material of lamp die-cast aluminium leads to compact structure, firm and corrosion resistance.
8. Sealed by reliable silicone rubber, our LED flood lights can endure heat above 150℃, no aging, IP65 waterproof and dustproof.
9. Single color such as white, green, blue, yellow, red and RGB full colors are for customers choice.
LED Flood Light Applications:
LED flood lights are widely used in factory, gymnasium, boat yard, billboards, buildings, lawns, landscaping, offices, the site of light project and decorative lighting projects, etc.
1. Turn power off before inspection, installation, or removal.
2. This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights.
3. To avoid eye injury, don’t look directly at the light source.
4. Never touch the lamps with bare hands to avoid thermal burn when in use.