8 inch water well screen pipes
8 INCH WATER WELL SCREEN
The continuous-slot screen, widely used throughout the world for water, oil, and gas wells, is the dominant screen type used in the water well industry.
1. Winding cold-rolled wire, approximately triangular in cross section, around a circular array of the longitudinal rods.
2. The wire is attached to the rods by welding, producing rigid one-piece units having high strength characteristics at minimum weights.
3. Slot opening are manufactured by spacing successive turns of the outer wire to produce the desired slot size. All slots should be clean and free of burns and cuttings.
4. Process: for carbon steel screen, we can paint black lacquer or si er lacquer, or ga anized, stainless steel screen will be polished.
5. Package: inner bubble bag and outer woven bag. Wooden box can be employed if needed.
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: