Wear Resistance Alumina Tile Combine with Rubber
Alumina wear tile combine with rubber
The alumina tiles vulcanized with rubber product
1. The Technique Data of alumina wear tile
Alumina content: 92%, 95%
Specific gravity: >3.6g/CC
The hardness: 9mohs
Color: White or pink
Usually ceramics shape: Alumina small mosaics: Hexagon tiles, square tiles, the alumina block with hemisphere, or the plate 150x100x25mm etc.
2. The rubber introduction.
We have 4 kind of rubber for the different application.
1) Normal application temperature (rubber/ceramics series), working temp. <100 C.
2) Cold-resistance series, working temp. > -50C.
3) Heat-resistance series, working temp. <250C.
4) Flame-retardant series, working temp. <100C.
If you need the detailed data of the above 4 series please feel free contact with.
3. The normal size of vulcanized product: 250x250mm, 300x300mm.
We can do other size according to customer detailed requirement.
1) Used as wear resistance liner in equipment to feed material at normal temp. And are able to endure certain impact from mat.
2) Used in the equipment with high temp. As well as certain impact power or great vibration.
3) Used as wear resistance liner in the cold environment.
4) Used as wear resistance liner in the equipment with strong impact power for material in big blocks.
Send Inquiry to this Company
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: