Four-point Contact Ball Slewing Bearings Crossed Roller Slewing Bearings
Slewing bearings are ball or cylindrical roller bearings which can accomodate axial, radial and moment loads acting either singly or in combination and in any direction. They are not mounted on a shaft and in a housing; the rings, which are simply bolted on the seat surface are available in one of three executions. Slewing bearings can perform both oscillating (slewing) movements as well as rotating movements.
We can supply different types of slewing bearings, including:
(1) Four-point Contact Ball Slewing Bearings
(2) Double-row Different Diameter Ball Slewing Bearings
(3) Crossed Cylindrical Roller Slewing Bearings
(4) Crossed Tapered Roller Slewing Bearings
(5) Triple-row Cylindrical Roller Combined Slewing Bearings
We are slewing bearings, slewing ring bearings, turntable bearings manufacturer in China.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: