Home > Products > Security & Protection > Other Security & Protection

Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 1Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 2
  • Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 1
  • Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 2

Ga anized concertina wire CBT-60 65

Origin:Made In China
Category:Security & Protection / Other Security & Protection
Label:Razor wire , razor barbed wire
Price: ¥23 / pc
Min. Order:200 pc
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Member Information


Haotian Hardware Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd

Free MemberHe Bei - China
Live Chat:Last Online:21 Jan, 2013

Product Description

  • Description
Razor barbed tape is a kind of modern security fencing materials fabricated with razor-sharp steel blade and high-tensile wire. Barbed Tape can be installed to achieve the result of frightening and stopping to the aggressive perimeter intruders, with piecing and cutting razor blades mounted at the top of the wall, also the special designs making climbing and touching extremely difficult. The wire and strip are ga anized to prevent corrosion.

Currently, barbed tape has been widely used by many countries in military field, prisons, detention houses, government buildings and other national security facilities. Recently years, barbed tape has apparently become the most popular high-class fencing wire for not only military and national security applications, but also for cottage and society fence, and other private buildings.
Reference Number Blade Style Thickness Wire Dia Barb Length Barb Width Barb spacing
BTO-10   0.5±0.05 2.5±0.1 10±1 13±1 26±1
BTO-12   0.5±0.05 2.5±0.1 12±1 15±1 26±1
BTO-18   0.5±0.05 2.5±0.1 18±1 15±1 33±1
BTO-22   0.5±0.05 2.5±0.1 22±1 15±1 34±1
BTO-28   0.5±0.05 2.5 28 15 45±1
BTO-30   0.5±0.05 2.5 30 18 45±1
CBT-60   0.6±0.05 2.5±0.1 60±2 32±1 100±2
CBT-65   0.6±0.05 2.5±0.1 65±2 21±1 100±2

Barbed Tape Concertina (CBT);Barbed Tape Obstacle (BTO)
Standard materials are either ga anized or stainless steel.
Standard packages products are shown in the tables above, special specifications available on request


  • Packing Terms:

30% payment in advance when order confirmed,the rest 70% payment is paid after buyer receipt seller B/L copy.

then seller release the original shipping documents.

  • Certificated:

ISO direct factory

SGS report

Product Image

Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 1
Img 1
Ga  anized concertina wire CBT-60 65 2
Img 2

Send Inquiry to this Member

Haotian Hardware Wire Mesh Products Co.,Ltd

heping road,anping

Sally (sale)

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

Other Security & Protection Made In China Products


Other Security & Protection China Suppliers and China Manufacturers