Alkyl polyglucoside/ APG0810/ CAS No: 68515-73-1
Name:APG0810 Alkyl polyglucoside
1) Appearance: Light yellow liquid or dark brown liquid.
2) C number: 8-10
3) Solid content, wt %: 48%-72%
4) Free Fatty Alcohol, wt %: 1% max
5) Ash, wt %: 4% max
6) Degree of polymerization of sugar: 1.4-2.0
7) PH: 6-8, 11.5-12.5
Alkyl glycosides (APG0810) is a non-ionic surfactant, the raw material, glucose and fatty alcohols, are derived from natural material, Production processes and products do not produce environmental hazards. APG is currently mainly used in various cosmetics, industrial cleaning agent, fruit and vegetables cleaner, dishwashing detergent, laundry agent, shampoo, bath foam and other daily-use chemicals. In addition, it is large-scale used in the textile, pesticide emulsifier, dispersant, and herbicides synergist.
Transportation, storage, package
1)This product is non-hazardous material, transported as normal chemical
2) Stored under normal temperature for one years.
3) Package: 200kg or 220kg/new plastic drum; 1ton/IBC drum or as request.
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: