|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Home Supplies / Kitchen Implements|
|Label:||electric kettle , tea pot , home appliance|
|Min. Order:||1000 pc|
|Feature||360 Degree Rotational Base, Cordless|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Filter in glass||Yes|
|360 Degree rotation||Yes|
|Material||Stainless Steel + PP Plastic|
|Style||Kettle with tea tray|
|Accessories||Glass teapot+tea tray|
|Colour||Black/Any color for your favour|
Stainless Steel Electric Tea Kettle Set LG-103F
2012 New Arrival
* Material: plastic,stainless steel
* Capacity: 1.2L
* Voltage: 220-220V/50Hz-60Hz
* Power: 1350
* CE,CB approval
1)Full Automatic shut-off with dry boil Protection
2)Anti-scale washable filter, soft touch handle
3)High quality,reasonable price,novel design
4)Strix or Chinese branded Controller, Reduce sediment build up
5)360 degree rotating base,convenient to use
6)High efficiency, energy saving, boil water in several minutes.
7)Suitable for home use,commercial gift,promotion gift etc.
8)Concealed Element, Easy Cleaning
9)Package: Polybag and box
The Benefit of Tea
1. Tea contains antioxidants. Like the Rust-Oleum paint that keeps your outdoor furniture from rusting, tea's antioxidants protect your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee. Coffee usually has two to three times the caffeine of tea
3. Tea may reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke. Drinking tea may help keep your arteries smooth and clog-free, the same way a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear.
4. Tea gives you a sweet smile. Unsweetened tea drinking to your daily dental routine of brushing and flossing for healthier teeth and gums.
6.Tea bolsters your immune defenses. Drinking tea may help your body's immune system fight off infection.
7.Tea protects against cancer. Thank the polyphenols, the antioxidants found in tea, once again for their cancer-fighting effects.
8. Tea is calorie-free. Tea doesn't have any calories, unless you add sweetener or milk. Consuming even 250 fewer calories per day can result in losing one pound per week. If you're looking for a satisfying, calorie-free beverage, tea is a top choice.
9. Tea increases your metabolism. Lots of people complain about a slow metabolic rate and their inability to lose weight. Green tea has been shown to actually increase metabolic rate so that you can burn 70 to 80 additional calories by drinking just five cups of green tea per day.
|Payment Terms:||TT / LC|