Brass Deck Mounted Automatic Faucet
· Split type infrared sensor faucet, induction running, leave off the water
· Infrared microprocessor using dual sealant protection, avoid intrusion from humid moisture.
· The main body of faucet using 59 brass gravity casting of international standard.
· Plating had been through Salt Spray Test for 24 hours to reach national standard.
· To use stainless steel bubbler will effluent water softer and prevent water-drop splash.
· There had been set prevent clogging device inside the solenoid valve, can be avoided sand to block.
· With more than 30 seconds to cut off the water function, to avoid that some obstacles stay within sensing range result in wasting the water resource.
The Major Parameter
· The faucet body material: solid brass with chrome finish
· Power supply: AC 220V or DC 6V (4pcs AA alkaline batteries)
· Battery life: 150,000 cycles
· Sensing range: 10cm to 25cm (adjustable) factory settings 20cm
· Working temperature: 1-60℃
· Water pressure: 0.07Mpa-0.7Mpa
· Water interface: G1/2” external thread
· Installation aperture: haplopore (32mm)
· Response time: less than 0.7 seconds
· Water stop protection: 30 seconds
· Rated flow: when it under 0.3Mpa less than 3L/S
· Environment humidity: below 95%
Send Inquiry to this Company
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: