|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Other Industrial Supplies|
|Label:||Food with nitrogen m , Medical use of nitro , Nitrogen production|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
Food and medicine with nitrogen making machine
Since nitrogen is inert at normal temperature, not easy to breed bacteria characteristics, are widely used in beverage, fruit, vegetables, cakes, tea, Chinese herbal medicine, pasta and other food preservation and storage, can fully maintain the original color, fragrance, taste, its storage quality is superior to mechanical refrigeration.
The field of food preservation, nitrogen purity need not the higher the better, food in the preservation process, ambient gas contains trace oxygen can get the best preservation effect.
To meet the food industry with nitrogen requirements, high general company general nitrogen making machine based on the combination of characteristics, food industry, particularly the development of purity in 95% ~ 99.9%, the purity of the adjustable food special nitrogen solution, in combination with different foods on nitrogen purity requirements of different foundation, achieve the optimal preservation effect.
One, equipment characteristics
1 purity can be in 95% ～ 99.9% range of adjustment, nitrogen gas drying, low dew point, is conducive to the preservation of food;
2 price performance ratio is good, fast return on investment;
3 the appearance of simple compact structure, small occupation area, easy to clean, to meet the food industry of high cleanliness requirements;
4 mature technology, using high-quality device manufacturing, durable.
Nitrogen gas through the special treatment (bottled nitrogen without special treatment, have peculiar smell, water more) without impurities, no smell, air is extremely dry, achieved basically anhydrous hypoxia condition, the one-time investment small, convenient operation, low running cost, quick, food shelf life preservation time can be greatly prolonged.
Application of food:
In 1, beer, wine, fruit wine, edible oil, pressure tank, blowing, capping prior to use, can remove oxygen prevents non carbonated beverages and edible oil oxidation, corruption and fade.If the use of cork, can prevent the bottle cork appear mildew matter phenomenon, nitrogen purity ≥ 99%.
2, puffing, fried foods: can prevent containing a small amount of water makes food taste good and soft, shape packaging, transport is not easy to be crushed.
3, cakes, baking food, yolk pie: General fresh keeping time can be prolonged 3-5 months above.Nitrogen can prevent the deformation of the crushed transport.
In 4, milk powder, bean milk powder: use of trace nitrogen can prevent or reduce milk powder deposited agglomeration caused by squeezing phenomenon.
5, grains, nuts, fruits, vegetables: filling the 95% purity nitrogen, can prevent the pest biological hazards, leaving 5% oxygen can also reduce fruit respiration rate, preservation effect is obvious.
In 6, candy, small food: mainly for use in airtight bags packaging.The effect is the same as the 2, 3.
Two, selection guide
Specifications of gas production (Nm3/h) gas inlet and outlet diameter of product nitrogen dew point (c)
97% 99% 99.5% 99.9% 99.99%
PD2.5N-1 21.21 0.75 0.42 DN8 ≤ -45 ℃
PD2.5N-3 53.53 2.25 1.32 DN10
PD2.5N-5 9653.75 2.25 DN10
PD2.5N-10 1812107.5 4.5 DN15
PD2.5N-20 352420159 DN20