CReader V is produced by Launch company. "Launch" is very well-known international brands in the
automotive diagnostic equipment field. In this kind of field, the majority of people are familiar with this brand,
and also recognizeits quality.
CReader V is an easy-to-be-used diagnostic tool that is perfect for any car owner or do-it-yourself car
mechanic. Read codes Clear codes, I/M Readiness Monitor Status Read Freeze Frame Manufacturer
Specific DTC Definitions Built In VIN ID Free updates via the internet! Multiple
Languages English, Spanish, and French
· Specially designed for car owners or DIYs to diagnose any vehicle that is compliant to OBDII/EOBD.
· It not only can read/clear DTCs (fault code), but also can read live data in 2 modes, and perform
many special tests
· Tri-languages make it operation easily for a technician
·The feature of upgrading online ensures it can test new model cars and/or functions in the future.
· The CReaderV cannot read abs and airbag, but it can clear these faults
· The price is very low, so most of people who own cars can afford
·The weight is so little, so it is easily to be carried, and also is very convenient.
· Anybody knows how to use and easily operate it by themselves.
CReader V (pronounced "see-reader five") is a stand-alone diagnostic tool designed especially for car owners
andDIY auto mechanics. It works with any OBD-II compliant vehicle, features automatic protocol detection,
and supports the following
· Diagnostic Codes: read and erase DTCs (both generic and manufacturer specific)
· Display and Graph Real Time Parameters
· View Freeze Frame Data
· I/M Readiness
· MIL Status
· O2 Sensor Test
· Evaporative System Test
· Vehicle Information (VIN, Calibration ID, Calibration verification number)
Key Features :
· Stand alone operation
· Large backlit display (160x160 pixels).
· Automatic protocol detection
· Works with all OBD-II/EOBD/JOBD compliant vehicles.
· Supports all legislated OBD protocls:
o ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
o ISO 14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
o ISO 9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
o J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
o J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
· Supports four languages:
· Free firmware upgrades
creader V unit
· User’s Manual
· USB cable (for firmware updates
· Display: Backlit LCD, 2.36×2.36 in (60×60 mm), 160×160 pixels
· Operating Temperature: 32 to 140 F° (0 to 60°C)
· Storage Temperature: -4 to 158 F° (-20 to 70°C)
· Power: 9 to 15 volts, supplied via the diagnostic connector
· Unit Dimensions: 126 mm×88 mm×22 mm (4.96×3.46×0.87 in)
· Package Weight: 12.5 oz (350 g)
· OBD Cable length: 30 in (75 cm)
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: