|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Forest Machinery|
|Label:||charcoal briquette , charcoal machine , charcoal price|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
briquette machine line
2.density of charcoal bar is 1100-1400kg/m3
Briquette machine line description
The raw materials are:sawdust, crop straw, wood branches, rice hull, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell, sunflower shell, furfural dregs, cotton stalks, corn stalks, sesame straw, corncob and shrubs broken branches.
Procedure of briquette machine line:
Raw material→ Crusher →Dryer →Briquette Press→carbonization stove→ Packager→ Finished Product
1. The raw materials are crushed first, and then compressed into formed fuel products with high density and high calorific through machine pressing and heating.
2. The raw material density is generally about 130kg/m3, and the density of formed charcoal bar is 1100-1400kg/m3.
5. The charcoal bar size is one over ten of the original, but its combustibility has been improved greatly.
6. These charcoal bars can replace coals for producing and living, and the thermal efficiency is enhanced by 30%-40%.
7. After carbonization, the bars are silver black, in hollow quadrangle or hexagon columnar type, with glossy section.
Usage of the final products:
1. Machine made charcoals are widely used for family to get warm.
2. These charcoals are with large demands for barbecue international markets.
3. It can display the coal and heavy oil to burn steam boiler in industry.