|Origin:||Made In Hong Kong|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Machinery / Welding Solders|
|Label:||Power-Spot-Welder , Thickness-Tab welder , Street light battery|
|Min. Order:||1 pcs|
Microcomputer Control Capacitive Discharge Spot Welder (CD Welder) is also called a capacitive
resistance spot welders, which is designed for the production of the world’s high-class battery
manufacturer (NiMH. NiCd, Li-Ion/LiMnNi. LifePO4) with reliable performance.
· Excellent choice when the welding application require a rapid rise time and high energy discharge
· Perfect For high volume battery pack's production
·Compact and attractive dimension.
·Most cost-effective welding solutions for fine-spot resistance welding.
· Quick energy release for welding highly conductive metals such as copper
· Small heat affected weld zones
·Repeatable energy release independent of line voltage fluctuations
· Capable of extremely fine energy adjustment
·Homogeneous welding spot, small spark, no black spots and stable welding current.
·Microcomputer single chip control, the welder may achieve single pulse, double-pulse or multi-pulse welding.
·Independently adjust for the pressure of two welding probes, ensuring stable and
reliable welding pressure.
·Optoelectronic welding switch, which can eliminate the need of changing switches for
similar welding machines.
·Quick and immediate for machine learning and use
· Equipment Max Dimension (LxWxH): 800mm(31.5") x 600mm(23.6") x 1200mm(47.2")
· Equipment Max Weight: 154.3 lbs (70kg)
· Avoid touching weld spots immediately after the weld has been performed as they will be hot.
· Always wear safety glasses when working with spot welders and weld heads.
· Be careful not to pinch fingers in moving weld head parts or between welding electrodes.
· Remove hand jewelry before welding.
|Packing:||Export Wodden Box|
|Lead Time:||7 business days after received payment|
|Payment HTML Code:||