PN-FDG1 type moisture meter applied Japanese paper-art sensors, made using high-frequency principle, accurate measurement of cardboard, paper, corrugated boxes, water timber. Can be measured in the rolls of paper machine can also be measured in the paper stack of paper on the water. The paper, packaging, research and quality control departments, such as industry and ideal for test equipment support.
Paper. paper board. Corrugated cardboard, Corrugated Package.
Meets QB/T 1671
1. Determination of the way: high-frequency electromagnetic induction
2. Measuring range: 0 ~ 60%
3. Resolution: 0.1%
4. Temperature Compensation: -10 ℃ ~ +100 ℃
5. Display: 3 ½ LCD liquid crystal digital display
6. Power: 9V (6F22) batteries 1
7. Size: 160 × 60 × 27 (mm)
8. Weight: about 200g
1. Smart light: FD-G1, weighing about 200 grams, length 160mm, small and easy to carry, suitable for field use.
2. Non-destructive testing: FD-G1 abolished an acupuncture treatment, just to gently probe the surface of contact paper that can show the moisture content of paper, and will not damage the paper.
3. Intuitive and convenient: FD-G1 and directly to the rapid determination of the figures.
4. Simple and quick: FD-G1 set up the types of amendments to ensure that equipment for all types of paper and accurate determination of moisture content.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: