|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Textile & Leather / Fabrics / Non-woven Cloth & Industrial Fabrics|
|Label:||chitosan , chitosan fibe , chitosan fabrics|
|Min. Order:||10 kg|
Hismer will participate in The 114th Canton fair
Key words: Functional new-biomaterial, Natural antibacterial, Rapid hemostatic
Hismer Bio-Technology Co.Ltd will participate in The 114th Canton fair on October 31th. At that time, we will display functional health products as follows:
Hismer, Hismer nonwovens, Hismer Compression stockings, Hismer diabetic socks, Medical dressing, Hemostatic bandages, Facial masks, and sanitary napkins.
Hismer ( pure chitosan fibers) and its related products has best features of anti-bacteria, biocompatible, biodegradable and biological safety, and rapid hemostatic function. It can be used in Medical and healthcare, Textiles, Filter and protections.
Welcome you to our booth in Medical Devices, Disposables and Dressings area.
Booth NO.: 11.2F09 11.2F10
Contact: Shanshan LEE
Hismer Bio-Technology Co., Ltd
Email: email@example.com Skype: maggie.lee.hx
1. dry breaking strength(cN/detex)1.40
2. elongation of dry breaking(%):M1+3.0
3. coefficient of strengthh variation of dry breaking(CV)/%:18
Due to its good antibacteria, quick moisture absorption and moisture proofness adsorption of peculiar smell and heavy metal elements, Hismer fiber is widely applied:
1. Clothing and hygiene textiles: senior underwear for men and women, shirt, female sanitary napkin, baby wear, diapers, anti-beriberi socks, patient clothes, doctor gowns, and bedding products.
2. Medicine field: Absorbable sutures both in vivo and in vitro, gauze and woven compress for the treatment of burns and wounds, and artificial skin.
3. Water purifiers and air filters.
1. Bacteriostasis. In general, the harmful bacteria like E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus, brings anions. On the contrary, chitosan has cationic because of its amino. Due to the interattraction between positive and negative charges, chitosan can inhibit the propagation of harmful bacteria. The greater the purity of chitosan, i.e. the degree of deacetylation, the better this effect is. Besides, the antibacterial activity of chitosan fiber depends on the purity of its raw materials. The chitosan can be effectively antibacterial if wearing apparels containing chitosanfiber.
2. Skin growth promotion. When chitosan fiber touches the skin, lysozymes in the skin will proliferate at 1.5 to 2 times the original speed on average, thus keeping the skin tender and elastic.
3. Anti-mildew. If 99% chitosan after deacetylation is cultivated for 4 days in 0.15% low concentration, there is no new fungal spore. The higher chitosan concentration and purity are, the better the effect is.
4. Ease stink of sweat, and keep clean.
5. Sorption to harmful substances. Because chitosan is natural polymer material with positive charge, it can adsorb harmful metal waves or electronic waves, and cut off radioactive contaminants.
6. Static electricity resistance and high dyeability. Chitosan fiber can effectively prevent static electricity, for it has inherent impedance characteristic similar to man-made fibers. Plus, it has the best affinity to reactive dyes, and better to direct dyes.
7. Moisture retention. Chitosan has a good hydrophilicity due to its plentiful amino and hydroxyl. Owing to the large density and excellent moisturizing of unit charge and polar group, it can keep the body moist