|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Water Heater|
|Label:||solar collector , solar water heater , split solar system|
|Min. Order:||10 SET|
Split pressurized solar watr heater features:
1. The upright tank can make the water temperature to a high level. It can hot the water instantly.
2. The tank inside the building, the hot water loses less energy than the normal one
3. The pressurized solar water heater collector and the water tank is separated, that makes the system combine with the building perfectly, which will reduce the sightseeing for the building and environment around
4. Back up with electric heater so that in the day without sunshine hot water can also be used
5. Can be combined with gas or electric heater
6. Max. Pressure: 12bar; Operating Pressure: 6 bar
1. Manifold (interior) material: red copper
2. Manifold (exterior) material: aluminum alloy
3. Tube dimensions: 58 x 1.800 mm / 47 x 1.500 mm
4. Vacuum tube coating material: AL-N-AL or AIN-SS-Cu
5. Insulation layer: rock wool
6. Pressure bearing: 6Bar=0.6MPa
7. Hail resistance: 25mm
8. The standards of vacuum tubes with heat pipe: 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30 tubes .
9.Water capacity: 150L, 200L, 250L, 300L, 500L
10.Daily efficiency: >= 55%(>=42% in winter)
11. Heat preservation: 72h to 80h
12. Electric heater: 1.5Kw to 3Kw
Split pressurized solar collectors Working principle:
Split pressurized solar water heater has solar collectors on roof and water tanks inside the house. When the difference of collector temperature and tank temperature gets to the set value, the circulation system will start work. It will transmit the solar energy from solar collector to the tank.
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
2) Solar absorption: solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
3) Solar heat transfer: heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header pipe
4) Solar energy storage: water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header, the temperatures is raised by 5-10 C. Throughout the day, the water in the tank is gradually heated
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|