PTFE oven liner
Slides beneath your electric oven's bottom
flexible, nonstick coating on both sides
- PTFE oven liner
- Non-stick oven liner slides beneath your electric oven's bottom is used for catching all the messy drips from pies, cakes, and casseroles that bubble over then you can just wipe them right off the slick surface. With this reusable oven liner with a 100% non-stick surface, your days of scrubbing the oven floor are definitely over! The oven liner can be used for years on either side.
- *Made of flexible, ovenproof material, nonstick coating on both sides prevent sticking,easy cleaning with soap and water or put them in the dishwasher, re-usable.
- *Prevents spills and debris accumulation in toaster oven; can be cut to size for different kinds of ovens.
- *Continuous Operating Temp. can be from -40~260°C, max. to 380°C
- *Dishwasher-safe and flexible, ovenproof material, nonstick coating on both sides etc.
- * Food approval, with FDA and LFGB certification.
Use and care instructions
- *Cut the oven liner to size and place the liner on the lowest shelf in your oven.
- *Do not put the liner directly on the oven floor.
- *Let the oven cool down before removing the liner.
Send Inquiry to this Member
Related Products of this Company
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: