|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Battery, Storage Battery & Charger|
|Label:||rechargeable battery , usb cell , usb AA batteries|
|Min. Order:||3000 pc|
Input: DC 5V Output: 1.2V---200±20mA Capacity:1450Mah
1. Plug in the USB rechargeable battery to any USB interface for charging. LED indicator light ( blue ) turns on when charging, light off after fully charged.
2. Make use of advanced design of protection circuit to avoid short circuit.
3. Make use of constant current charging, with independent detection of battery power status and micro CPU control, ensure full charging according to the different battery power status.
4. With built-in automated trickle charging after fully charged, battery can be more fully charged and extend the battery life cycle.
5. For the sake of the best charging effect, please refer to the following charging time-table after fully charged (light off).
Precautions to Ensure the safety on banding battery
1. Batteries should be charged prior to use.
2.When using a new battery for the first time or after long term storage, please fully charge the battery before use.
3. For charging methods please referrence to our technical handbook.
4. Use the correct charger for Ni-Cd or Ni-MH batteries.
5. Do not reverse charge batteries.
6. Do not short circuit batteries, permanent damage to batteries may result.
7. Do not incinerate or mutilate batteries, may burst or release toxic material.
8. Do not solder directly to cells or batteries.
9.Do not subject batteries to adverse condition such as extreme temperature, deep cycling and excessive
10. Store batteries in a cool dry place.
11.Do not mix batteries with other battery brands or batteries of a different chemistry such as alkaline
and zinc carbon.
12. Do not mix new batteries in use with semi-used batteries, overdischarge may occur.
13.Avoid batteries being used in an airtight compartment. Ventilation should be provided inside the battery compartment; otherwise batteries may generate hydrogen gas, which could cause an explosion if exposed to an ignition source.
14. When connecting a battery pack to a charger, ensure correct polarity.
15. If find any noise, excessive temperature or leakage from a battery, please stop its use.
16. When the battery is hot, please do not touch it and handle it, until it has cooled down.
17. Do not remove the outer sleeve from a battery pack nor cut into its housing.
18.When find battery power down during use, please switch off the device to avoid overdischarge.
19. When not using a battery, disconnect it from the device.
20. Unplug a battery by holding the connector itself and not by pulling at its cord.
21. After use, if the battery is hot, before recharging it, allow it to cool in a well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight.
22. Never put a battery into water or seawater.
23. During long term storage, battery should be charged and discharged once every half a year.
24.Do not attempt to take batteries apart or subject them to pressure or impact. Heat may be generated or
fire may result. The alkaline electrolyte is harmful to eyes and skin, and it may damage clothing upon contact.
25. Keep away from children. If swallowed, contact a physician at once. Please send your enquiry to lkevin(at)lycek(dot)com or call 86-755-29738945. Thank you.