|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Surveillance Equipment|
|Label:||targeting system , airborne system , tracking system|
|Min. Order:||3 set|
China TianYing TY-A2 UAV Helicopter Thermal Imaging Camera System is a compact, lightweight, 0.04mrad stable accuracy, dual-sensor auto tracking system, designed for pursuit/patrol and surveillance missions. This model is based on the 8-inch gimbal design, configured for specific law enforcement missions.
It uses, both during night and day, a thermal imager operating in the long wavelength spectrum (8÷12μ), based on the 640x480 uncooled Focal Plane Array (FPA) detectors with F1 fast focus and big diameter lens optics.
For day operations, including low light conditions, TY-A2 utilize a 36x zoom TV color camera for target search. This color high magnification, long range TV camera spotter is available for target identification, even at long distance.
TY-A2 device is a high-performance sensor turret system of the lightest weight and most compact size in world, also it is the world's number one selling law enforcement multi-sensor turret system.
TY-A2 UAV thermal camera surveillance and tracking system Typical Missions:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue.
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, sm ling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to the operation of multirole armed helicopters employed for patrol, escort or protection of ground troops.
TY-A2 UAV thermal imaging camera auto tracking system Applications:
1. Counter Drug.
2. Homeland Security.
6. Search and Rescue.
TY-A2 UAV thermal imaging camera system Main Features:
1. Compact 8-inch gimbal
2. Light weight only 10kg with dual sensors.
3. High definition color CCD camera with 36x continuous focus optical.
4. High sensitivity 64x480 thermal imaging with F1 fast focus and big diameter lens optics.
5. High precision 2-axis gyroscope stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: typical 40μradian (RMS).
6. Real-time offer high quality infrared thermal image and high definition visible light image at same time
7. Multi-model auto tracker and stable auto tracking human 5000m
8. Human bionics controller.
9. Simplified common interface standard
10) Working temperature: -40°C to + 55°C and protection level IP66.
11) Tightly-coupled fully-integrated IMU and accurate target geo-location capability.
12) Option radar tracking and output target coordinate.
|Embed HTML Code:||