|Origin:||Made In Taiwan, China|
|Category:||Security & Protection / Surveillance Equipment|
|Label:||VLAN-100SD , Voice Logger , Digtal Recorder|
Built with cutting edge technologies, the VLAN-100SD is a compact single-channel analog voice logger with network connectivity. It records phone conversations along with other information such as caller ID and date/time of the call. It can also record analog audio from other sources such as microphone (conferences and meetings) and radio (dispatch centers).
Voice recording can be activated with three different methods: off-hook (telephone), VOX (voice activated) and push button (on demand). Files are compressed and saved in standard Windows WAV format for easy sharing.
Based on user preferences, record data can be stored in either the logger’s internal flash memory or an external USB drive. Therefore the system memory can be easily expanded by pl ing in a high capacity USB drive. Being able to save data to an external USB drive also means that, when each user uses his/her own USB drive, the logger can be time shared among several users with absolute privacy.
The browser based user interface is feature rich yet intuitive to use. It allows the logger to be accessed with any PC from anywhere at any time for daily operation as well as system management - no application program is required.
Centralized Archiving Storage
When multiple VLAN-100SD loggers are deployed at different locations, it is possible to set up a storage center for archiving purposes. The record data will be stored in each logger’s internal memory first, and then transferred to the storage center later according to user-defined schedules. This way the archiving process is protected against unstable/abnormal network conditions since it is not required to be carried out in real time.
* 2GB internal flash memory, expandable with an external USB drive
* Switchable between microphone and telephone recording
* Multiple activation options: off-hook, VOX or push button
* Audio files compressed and saved in standard Windows WAV format
* Search keys include date, time, length, and incoming/outgoing number
* Browser based system access with password protection
* Search, play and email audio files directly from the browser interface
* Record data can be optionally archived to a central storage according to user defined schedules