|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Agriculture & Foods / Agricultural Products & Resources / Dried Fruits|
|Label:||preserved , Kumquats , dried|
|Min. Order:||1000 KGS|
Preserved fruits has a history of more than one thousand years in China. The manufaturing process come from ancient royal palace, reserve the taste of the original fruits and most of the fruits nutritions. Chinese preserved fruits ever won the reward of Panama international fair in 1913.
1) Bright red, translucent, sour and sweet with raw kumquat flavour
2) SO2: 600PPM max, no other additives and preservatives;
3) Size: diametre 2.5—3cm, 13— 15pieces/100g
4) Total Sugar: 50%-65%
5) Storage period: 18 months
6) Season: greenhouse plant, all year around
7) Supplying period: All year around
1)inner packing: four plastic bags in one carton separated by clapboard
2)outer packing:1 x 12.5kg/ctn (N. W. ) ,corrugated cardborad box.
or as per buyer’s request
1)inner packing: 1 x 200g/box(N. W. ), 12 foam boxes in one carton in 3 layers separated by clapboard
2)outer packing:1 x 2400g/ctn (N. W. ), corrugated cardborad box.
or packing of nominated brand as per buyer’s request
Qty/20’ FCL: 1, 520ctn: 19MT