|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Electronics & Electricity / Telecommunication & Broadcasting / Other Communication Equipment|
|Label:||coin payphone , card payphone , wireless payphone|
|Min. Order:||100 pc|
1. GSM/CDMA outdoor wall-mounted coin payphone
2. Small amount top-up
3. Support 6 different languages
4. Large backlit LCD
W997: CDMA Outdoor Coin-Operated Payphone
- Support signal strength indicator.
- Support 6 different languages (4 global languages + 2 local languages) that can be switched by button and customized in PMS.
- Support adding long-distance prefix and/or IP prefix automatically.
- Support encrypting R-UIM card with PIN code automatically.
- Self-diagnosis and fault alarm report.
- Adopting wireless RF module for industrial application
- Robust casing and superior sealing give high resistance to corroding and vandalism.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries ensure continuous operation upon power interruption.
- Support smart refund of coins to guarantee customer’s benefit.
- Excellent coin-learning ability to easily recognize newly-issued coins without changing both hardware and software
- Optimized electronic coin handling system to minimize coin jam and recognize up to 15 different coins
- Professional coin passage design to prevent coin stolen or fraud
- Coin box equipped with sensor to detect box stolen or full
- Downloadable program and data to facilitate remote software and parameters update
- Whether to use R-UIM card is optional.
Connecting to PMS via Circuit Switch Data or Packet Data mode, payphone terminals can:
- Receive the up-to-date parameter configuration and tariff setting.
- Send CDRs and alarm reports every day.
- Receive the calling from PMS for initialization and scheduled update.
From PMS, operators can:
- Remotely manage up to 30,000 payphones.
- View and print statistics reports on revenue, fault rate, payphone quantity, etc.
- Manage payphone’s installation and operation parameters.
- Manage tariff setting.
- Track malfunction and status of payphone.
- View bills intuitively.
CDMA 2000 1x Working Frequency
AC 90~265V, 50~60Hz (solar power supply compatible)
Built-in Rechargeable Batteries
1200 mAH/7.2 V
Lightning Surge Protection
Not less than 4,000 V
Sound Level of Ring
>= 70 dB(A)
15 different types
Coin Chute Storage Capacity
Coin box capacity
Powder coated SECC steel
4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported
Shock Resistance of LCD
Not less than 4,000 N
Lifespan of Metallic Keypad
> 1,000,000 operations
Lifespan of Hook Switch
> 500,000 operations
Pull resistance of Handset Cord
Not less than