|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Packaging , Printing & Paper / Packaging Materials / Metal Packaging Materials|
|Label:||cosmetic tubes , aluminum cream tubes , aluminum soft tube|
|Min. Order:||150000 pc|
medical empty filling tubes metal aluminum
Diameter from 11mm-38mm
Length any length decided by customers
printing 1-6 colors offset printing
techniques inner coating and bottom latex
facility 8 auto-production lines and GMP workshop,with 5millions per month.
15 days afer get payment and make sure the printing
150,000 pcs per size
Terms of payment
30% T/T,pay the rest 70% before shippment
Weclome any inquiry about aluminum tubes, and other packaging material such as laminated tubes,cigar tube,paper carton box, aluminum foil bag and so on.