Home > Products > Packaging , Printing & Paper > Packaging Materials > Metal Packaging Materials

cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 1cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 2
  • cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 1
  • cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 2

cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes

Model:Junen
Brand:Junen
Origin:Made In China
Category:Packaging , Printing & Paper / Packaging Materials / Metal Packaging Materials
Label:cosmetic tubes , aluminum cream tubes
Price: US $0.085 / pc
Min. Order:150000 pc
Inquire Now Add to Basket

Member Information

Detail

Shenzhen Jun-en Packaging Material Co.,Ltd

Free MemberGuang Dong - China
Live Chat:Last Online:07 May, 2012

Product Description

medical empty filling tubes metal aluminum
Aluminum purity>99.7%
internal laqucer and bottom latex
Dia:11-40mm

 

medical empty filling tubes metal aluminum


Specification

Diameter      from 11mm-38mm

Length          any length decided by customers

printing         1-6 colors offset printing

techniques   inner coating and bottom latex

facility             8 auto-production lines and GMP workshop,with 5millions per month.

 

samples time

15 days afer get payment and make sure the printing

 

MOQ

150,000 pcs per size

 

Terms of payment

30% T/T,pay the rest 70% before shippment

 

Weclome any inquiry about aluminum tubes, and other packaging material such as laminated tubes,cigar tube,paper carton box, aluminum foil bag and so on. 


Product Image

cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 1
Img 1
cosmetic tubes, aluminum cream tubes 2
Img 2

Send Inquiry to this Member

Shenzhen Jun-en Packaging Material Co.,Ltd

RM1711,ZhanTao Tech.Building , Minzhi Street, Bao'an District

Phone:
86-755-28151663
Fax:
29846360
Contact:
Jensen (Sales)
Mobile:
28151663

Related Products of this Company

This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here.

China Suppliers Quick Searching:

Metal Packaging Materials Made In China Products

,  

Metal Packaging Materials China Suppliers and China Manufacturers