Inspection Services are an integral part of success when manufacturing products in any country. TCI China have integrated a range of Inspection Services into our product portfolio to offer the option of choosing the most appropriate Inspection Service to meet our clients requirements. For each inspection, our clients will be provided with a comprehensive report on the outcome, along with detailed videos and photos outlining all information. This provides piece of mind that their products will arrive into their warehouse according to their required specifications.
The list of quality inspection services are as follows:
Product Inspection Services
- Pre-Production Inspection: This service includes visiting the manufacturer prior to the commencement of production to examine all raw materials and confirm that all manufacturing processes adhere to the requirements of our client.
- Early Production Inspection: This service provides a quality control check at the early stages of production to ensure that all processes and products are correctly implemented from the beginning.
- Mid- Production Inspection: This service provides a quality check, normally for the first time, of the finished products. It ensures that all processes and products are being produced to the agreed standards and timeframes.
- Final Production Inspection: This inspection is to ensure that the bulk of the products have been manufactured to the Clients specifications. At this stage, normally 80-100% of products have been completed and our Inspection team will check the required proportion as requested by our client.
- Container Loading Inspection: This service ensures that the correct styles, sizes and quantities have been loaded correctly and safely onto the container.
Send Inquiry to this Member
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
China Suppliers Quick Searching: