PD140: uses a 9V battery or 9V Ni - MH battery charger with a contact (non-standard battery and charger)
PD140R-PD140SR: Use 9V Ni - MH battery charger induction with BC140 (standard configuration without charger)
Three-position switch: Choose visible or visible alarm indicating audible alarm indication
- Built-in buzzer
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Alternative use headphones to listen to the alarm
- Power and alarm indicator
- Battery voltage low indication
- Battery life continuous: - Ni - MH battery: 50 hours
- Alkaline batteries: 150 hours
- Operating Temperature: -15 - +70 ° C
- Relative humidity: 0 - 95%
- In black ABS shock-proof design
- Weight: 0.365kg (including battery)
- In line with current international standards for EMC and electrical safety requirements for CE regulations
Battery Charger BC140
BC140 without electrical contact to the device type and PD140SR type PD140R hand exploration of the Ni - MH battery charging.
BC140 battery charger can be used in tandem with other similar devices, and unlimited use.
In addition to charging the battery outside the metal detectors can also act as PD140 desktop supports.
- Power :110-240Vac 50/60 Hz
- Charging time: at least 16-18 hours (full cycle)
- Switch light
- Size: 82'155'97mm
|Payment Terms:||T/T or wester union
click for larger image
To report fraudulent or illegal content, please click here
This member assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing. DIYTrade accepts no responsibility whatsoever in respect of such content.
China Suppliers Quick Searching: